We are all patiently (not) waiting for AF to show. I refuse to stress about it. It will come when it comes and not a minute before.
I have taken too long to thank Rebekah at Making Miracles for bestowing this generous award on us. The reason is that I was trying to decide who to ‘pay it forward’ to… So, my picks are (in no special order):
- Shelly at What Would You Do If You Ran The World. Shelly and I went to high school together and have reconnected through – you guessed it – Facebook. She’s a great writer and I love her topics.
- Shana at Life on the Rollercoaster. Shana is the proud mom to 3 adorable boys – 2 are twins delivered via a GS.
- Swistle at Baby Names. I am a baby name freak so I LOVE this blog. I just read through for suggestions and then take notes on the names I like.
- Ruth at My Home Fit. Ruth is my next door neighbor / babysitter / personal trainer / dear friend all wrapped up into one! She has great advice about living healthy. I promise not to keep her quite so busy so she has time to write.
- Ginger at Puzzle Pieces: Life and It Takes Three. Yes, that’s right. I just sent my co-author the award. Don’t know if that’s against the rules, but she deserves it. Ginger blogs more than anyone I know! And I love it!